Loading...Loading...

moonrockreptiles Rules of Conduct

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

My, how polite!

Posted By: J242 (131.107.0.75)
Date: Wednesday, 12 September 2007, at 10:54 a.m.

In Response To: You are so fucking stupid . . . (Intellect Inside)

: It didn't live up to THEIR advertising, you shit-for-brains Apple apologist.

So, you can't get someone to understand your way of thinking and you boil it down to this? How very mature of you. See, there's one thing I do think of Apple users in general and it's that they are far more secure in their own skin so as not to go off on these vulgar conniption fits.

: Considering how fucking retarded you are, I won't debate this any further.
: You don't have the critical thinking skills necessary to contribute
: anything intelligent: you just keep making the same logical errors over
: and over, like this...

Now you lay doubt to my mental stability as well? You really are grasping at straws and this has nothing to do with the conversation at hand. You say it's a logical error, I call it a legal issue that they will win on. Sorry you don't like it but that doesn't change the reality of the situation.

: Wrong: it's MISinformed, via Apple LYING in their tech specs. But you're so
: eager to take their defense that you twist it around.

No, I'm not eager to "Defend" them, I am quick to point out that you are going so far overboard on your point as to make it comical. Your complaints here sound like a child who didn't get the free toy inside the cereal box because they didn't realize they have to mail in the UPC's to get it. SO now you go into further vulgar conniptions and blame everyone else instead of addressing what will ultimately legally be considered a misinterpretation at best.

: I'm done with your dumb ass...

Then by all means stop posting. No one is forcing your hand and I highly doubt anyone would complain if they didn't hear from you on this again.

Password:

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later,
please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):

Password:

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

moonrockreptiles Forum is maintained by moonrockreptiles Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.

Web Design for the 21st Century

Site Designed/Edited/Published by Jason Buck and Stephan Jones- Apple, Mac, Macintosh, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple, any other trademarks used are property of their respective owners - © 2001 Jason Buck and Stephan Jones. All rights reserved. Neither all or part may be reproduced or distributed without prior consent, including this copyright notice. Contact Us.