Loading...Loading...

moonrockreptiles Rules of Conduct

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

I almost forgot...

Posted By: J242 (76.22.80.189)
Date: Saturday, 8 September 2007, at 10:53 p.m.

In Response To: I know you're smoking something . . . (Intellect Inside)

: I explained that before: I recommend Macs to people. I recommended the iMac
: to my best friend, not knowing the display would be crap, as no Mac mag
: ever mentioned it (since they're paid off by Apple). I'm typing this post
: at his place right now, and I can see the dithering in the photos he has
: cycling on his desktop background. It pisses me off. I recommend Apple
: products to people, and they fork over big money, and this is how Apple
: rewards us? Fuck Steve!

I had this in mind when I was replying to your post initially but spaced as I was trying to finish in order to meet some deadlines. The reason for my extra response is a question which is this:

Why would you EVER even CONSIDER recommending a product without verifying it's quality for yourself first?

Now my opinions/reasons for asking: You are on here complaining about your friend's (of course it's not yours because you didn't buy one before recommending it to your buddy) display issues and how pissed you are at Apple because you feel that they didn't deliver in accordance to your expectations. You only have yourself to be pissed at for telling someone to buy a product you didn't have any experience with! I'll go back to a previous point when I said that EVERY company has missteps and can trip up once in a while. That is simply reality and you have me completely confused because you are always bitching and moaning about one thing Apple has (or hasn't) done or another yet you trust them so implicitly that you have already recommended their new line of computers to a friend without even spending the time to research them for yourself. What's the deal JT?

All in all, don't be pissed at Apple for your friend's display, be pissed at yourself for recommending it before checking it out yourself. That was a lazy, punk-ass move on your part and you simply need to own up to it.

Yes, Apple fucked up with the dithering issue and it sucks that they are still going forward with it but as a consumer you have all the information in the world at your fingertips and you only have yourself to blame if you don't do your research on your upcoming or potential purchases.

Password:

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later,
please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):

Password:

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

moonrockreptiles Forum is maintained by moonrockreptiles Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.

Web Design for the 21st Century

Site Designed/Edited/Published by Jason Buck and Stephan Jones- Apple, Mac, Macintosh, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple, any other trademarks used are property of their respective owners - © 2001 Jason Buck and Stephan Jones. All rights reserved. Neither all or part may be reproduced or distributed without prior consent, including this copyright notice. Contact Us.