Loading...Loading...

moonrockreptiles Rules of Conduct

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Re: Weak. Totally weak . . .

Posted By: Lord Crosis (209.112.186.19)
Date: Sunday, 19 August 2007, at 11:49 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Weak. Totally weak . . . (J242)

: Did you actually buy one? No? Then shut the fuck up JT. You only have the
: right to bitch about these rather petty issues when you , yourself are
: either invested in the comapny )via a stock portfolio or OWNING the
: hardware you are endlesly lamenting about) or work in an industry where
: thsi issue may affect you.

Seriously man, you gotta relax a little. I'm pretty sure his right to bitch is defended by The Constitution. And I did buy a machine that was advertised as a "Millions of Colors" display, that can only truly produce thousands of colors, and can sort of trick the eye into seeing "Millions of Colors." Yes. And it really is, only sorta. I notice it every day I use my laptop. I didn't know exactly how to name my complaint until other people started complaining, but I knew there was something that wasn't right. Am I a little pissed off that I didn't get what I thought I was paying for? Hell yeah! Would I rate this as being a bad purchase? No, my laptop wows me every day with how well it does everything... except display millions of colors.

Honestly the rest of your message is too Trolltasticâ„¢ for me to respond to.

-=(Lord Crosis)=-

Password:

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later,
please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):

Password:

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

moonrockreptiles Forum is maintained by moonrockreptiles Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.

Web Design for the 21st Century

Site Designed/Edited/Published by Jason Buck and Stephan Jones- Apple, Mac, Macintosh, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple, any other trademarks used are property of their respective owners - © 2001 Jason Buck and Stephan Jones. All rights reserved. Neither all or part may be reproduced or distributed without prior consent, including this copyright notice. Contact Us.