Loading...Loading...

moonrockreptiles Rules of Conduct

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Quit bitching "Mr Perfectionist"...

Posted By: J242 (72.255.61.162)
Date: Thursday, 16 August 2007, at 6:47 p.m.

In Response To: Weak. Totally weak . . . (Intellect Inside)

Personally, I have no problem with the "glossy" displays as in my personal observations, in comparison to the screens on the previous models, the glossy screens have better color depth, saturation, contrast and sharpness. To me it sounds like you're just digging for something to complain about.

Hey JC, just a thought but how about discussing the good ALONG with the bad and not just complaining?

: Why does Apple always have to fuck up the details?

How so? The glossy screens give better color depth and focus! Oh, I'm sorry, am I an asshole because I can move my computers around based on what I consider optimal conditions?

Better yet, are you also going to bitch about a car that is tailored to a specific set of conditions because they don't fit your specific needs or conditions? Guess what, they aren't made FOR YOU! No matter how much you may wish or dream that they would be, they aren't... They are designed with specific users in mind and you obviously are not part of that group. If you agree that you don't fit into that specific category than please sit down, shut the hell up and go back to building your piecemeal systems. Apple will NEVER appeal to you so quit expecting them to. You're just being a massive prick by expecting them to.

You can hold onto whatever thought you want, agree with it and make it your opinion, just don't get pissed off when the company you hold the expectations from don't meet your specific demands. That's simply vainly ignorant at best and outright pretentiously rude bullshit at worst.

Password:

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later,
please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):

Password:

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

moonrockreptiles Forum is maintained by moonrockreptiles Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.

Web Design for the 21st Century

Site Designed/Edited/Published by Jason Buck and Stephan Jones- Apple, Mac, Macintosh, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple, any other trademarks used are property of their respective owners - © 2001 Jason Buck and Stephan Jones. All rights reserved. Neither all or part may be reproduced or distributed without prior consent, including this copyright notice. Contact Us.