Loading...Loading...

moonrockreptiles Rules of Conduct

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Re: Weak. Totally weak . . .

Posted By: J242 (76.22.80.189)
Date: Sunday, 19 August 2007, at 10:41 p.m.

In Response To: Weak. Totally weak . . . (Intellect Inside)

: The 20" iMac uses a 6-bit display, and I've been told the previous model
: did too. I wondered why the display on my friend's iMac looked dithered:
: it is. I thought it might have been due to the matte anti-glare finish,
: but I've seen reveiws panning the new glossy 20" iMac for its
: noticable dithering.

Did you actually buy one? No? Then shut the fuck up JT. You only have the right to bitch about these rather petty issues when you , yourself are either invested in the comapny )via a stock portfolio or OWNING the hardware you are endlesly lamenting about) or work in an industry where thsi issue may affect you. Considering that the latter is most certainly not in ANY way the case, unless you've got some serioud shares of Apple paying your bills, you should really just shut the hell up. I have yet to hear you complain about the displays that Lenovo is no using in comparision to the origianl (drastically better) displays IBM was using when they still owned the thinkpad line of products, no, all I hear is you pissing and moaning about a specific company not doing exactly what YOU want them to when you don't even use the hardware in question. That's simply pathetic. Get off your soapbox already and contribute something of real interest and not just negative PR bullshit. You sound like a trained monkey. Anytime Apple releases something, we don't hear from you until engadget or PCReview publishes a potentially limiting factor for a small percent and then you're all over it. Go away already man, it's beyond old or tired, it's repetitive and irritating.

: Why does Apple always have to fuck up the details?

Why do you always have to use the same tag-line, which in all reality, doesn't even apply to you in the first place? Are you using these NEW products daily and do the decisions they've made in ANY way impede your workflow? No? Ok, then sit down and shut the fuck up already. Bringing it up as a conversational piece in which you actually discuss positive and negative facets of the issue is one thing, spamming the board just to vent your frustration is another. The latter of the two is how you appear to the casual observer. Should I write an entire post about how fucked up it is that you constantly pull this crap? No, it's a waste of time just like your petty little diatribes againast Apple products when you aren't even using the specific products in question.

Ultimately, you will ALWAYS have a problem with Apple and what it (as a company) chooses to develop and release. Get used to it. That's reality and every other company in the world will treat you the same if not FAR worse (which is the norm actually)!

Password:

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later,
please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):

Password:

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

moonrockreptiles Forum is maintained by moonrockreptiles Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.

Web Design for the 21st Century

Site Designed/Edited/Published by Jason Buck and Stephan Jones- Apple, Mac, Macintosh, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple, any other trademarks used are property of their respective owners - © 2001 Jason Buck and Stephan Jones. All rights reserved. Neither all or part may be reproduced or distributed without prior consent, including this copyright notice. Contact Us.