Loading...Loading...

moonrockreptiles Rules of Conduct

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Re: J: New NIN GB downloads

Posted By: J242 (131.107.0.75)
Date: Saturday, 28 April 2007, at 3:26 p.m.

In Response To: Re: J: New NIN GB downloads (Zach)

I just thought you'd find it amusing. I'm sitting here @ work triaging bugs and cleaning up their horrificly mismanaged DCR (Design Change Request, aka "Feature Request") database listening to "The Beginning of the End" at full volume and it can be heard down the hall. lol I've got the album on repeat and have had so for the past few hours because there's no else here and MAN is this album great to hash out scripting errors to! I'm sure the Arrogant Bastard ale isn't hurting any either but I just thought I'd put the image in your mind of a main campus building top floor with NIN cranking out throughout the hallways. Ahhh, there are definitely some perks to working here... ;)

Crosis, seriously man, I HAVE to get you down here to partake and check it out. I can introduce you to quite a few people on the Mac BU and show you a bunch of cool stuff. Sorry I can't go into an further detail. Damned NDA's...

Password:

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later,
please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):

Password:

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

moonrockreptiles Forum is maintained by moonrockreptiles Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.

Web Design for the 21st Century

Site Designed/Edited/Published by Jason Buck and Stephan Jones- Apple, Mac, Macintosh, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple, any other trademarks used are property of their respective owners - © 2001 Jason Buck and Stephan Jones. All rights reserved. Neither all or part may be reproduced or distributed without prior consent, including this copyright notice. Contact Us.