Loading...Loading...

moonrockreptiles Rules of Conduct

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Re: Woah, just saw 300 at Cinerama!

Posted By: J242 (71.231.203.254)
Date: Saturday, 10 March 2007, at 11:34 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Woah, just saw 300 at Cinerama! (Zach)

: Without ruining it for me, can you tell me if its good all the way through?
: Soooooo many movies as of late start off real good then 1/2-way or 3/4 of
: the way through they get boring and/or stupid and drag on. I'll still see
: The 300 either way, I just would like a heads up if possible.

It starts off like a fable, then builds up quickly to the main event which takes up the majority of the film and the bits not directly related to the action still feel perfectly tied into what's going on. There are only one or two scenes that I felt were either unnecessary or just didn't vibe with the cohesion of the rest of the film but outside of that I think it's pretty damned solid all the way through. The way the entire film is linked via the narration becomes truly clear only at the end and really gave it a nice bow-ie to seal the epic nature of the film. Very good stuff all around and I think you will be satisfied without any doubt. I went expecting to see a graphicly stunning film and nothing else and got more out of it then I expected. :) Keep your expectations realistic or even somewhat low and you will be more more than pleased with the film...

Password:

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later,
please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):

Password:

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

moonrockreptiles Forum is maintained by moonrockreptiles Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.

Web Design for the 21st Century

Site Designed/Edited/Published by Jason Buck and Stephan Jones- Apple, Mac, Macintosh, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple, any other trademarks used are property of their respective owners - © 2001 Jason Buck and Stephan Jones. All rights reserved. Neither all or part may be reproduced or distributed without prior consent, including this copyright notice. Contact Us.