Loading...Loading...

moonrockreptiles Rules of Conduct

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Wii questions for Crosis

Posted By: Zach (24.249.152.11)
Date: Tuesday, 12 December 2006, at 3:20 p.m.

You know, I've been so busy sulking about not being able to ahold of a Wii that I totally forgot to barrage you with questions about it!

1) Do you feel retarded swinging the remote around like a sword?
2) Where are the SD and GC controller ports?
3) Have you tried any GC games on it yet? If so, is the backwards compatibility good? I'm particularly interested in being able to play RE4 with my GC controller on the Wii so I don't have to keep the GC hooked up.
4) Have you tried the virtual console? How about the WiFi connection, does it have WPA? (The DS doesn't and that blows)
5) Any idea how long the batteries last in the Wiimote?
6) Have you had trouble holding on to the Wiimote and thrown it through your TV yet? Or are all those stories over hyped?

I'll probably think of a shitload more questions real soon. (No DVD payback, right?)

Password:

Messages In This Thread

• Wii questions for Crosis
    Zach (24.249.152.11) -- Tuesday, 12 December 2006, at 3:20 p.m.

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later,
please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):

Password:

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

moonrockreptiles Forum is maintained by moonrockreptiles Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.

Web Design for the 21st Century

Site Designed/Edited/Published by Jason Buck and Stephan Jones- Apple, Mac, Macintosh, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple, any other trademarks used are property of their respective owners - © 2001 Jason Buck and Stephan Jones. All rights reserved. Neither all or part may be reproduced or distributed without prior consent, including this copyright notice. Contact Us.