Loading...Loading...

moonrockreptiles Rules of Conduct

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Has anyone seen WALL-E yet?

Posted By: J242 (98.232.38.246)
Date: Wednesday, 2 July 2008, at 8:42 p.m.

I've ben waiting for it to come out for a while now but been super busy. I have already made up my mind that this will not be a "Catch on DVD" movie like every other Pixar movie (With the exception of The Incredibles) has been for me and now I'm just trying to to decide on when to see it.

My workload is pretty intense right now and what time I do have off is set aside for side-projects that I've already been booked for so my question is this: Is it good enough to skip out of work a couple hours early to go catch it or should I wait a couple of weeks and catch it during it's last theatrical run when I get down to New Orleans, hoping/assuming it's still in theaters at that point?

I know it's a stupid question but I'm just curious as to thoughts/opinions from other people who might have already seen it and be in a position to tell me either "Hell yeah drop everything, screw the 9-5 and go see it first chance you get!" or "It's good but I wouldn't sweat it, it'll be just as good on video"...

Password:

Messages In This Thread

• Has anyone seen WALL-E yet?
    J242 (98.232.38.246) -- Wednesday, 2 July 2008, at 8:42 p.m.

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later,
please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):

Password:

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

moonrockreptiles Forum is maintained by moonrockreptiles Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.

Web Design for the 21st Century

Site Designed/Edited/Published by Jason Buck and Stephan Jones- Apple, Mac, Macintosh, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple, any other trademarks used are property of their respective owners - © 2001 Jason Buck and Stephan Jones. All rights reserved. Neither all or part may be reproduced or distributed without prior consent, including this copyright notice. Contact Us.