Loading...Loading...

moonrockreptiles Rules of Conduct

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

24 Season 4

Posted By: Lord Crosis (209.112.215.79)
Date: Monday, 12 May 2008, at 4:50 a.m.

I'm working my way through it (schools out, that means lots of TV watching time available).

I suppose it's good that there are only two things that have made me unable to suspend my disbelief in 4 years. But this one really pissed me off.

Behrooz's mother made it clear that she believed in the terrorist cause, and that she was only doing the things she did for the deals to allow her son and her to live happily ever after. I don't believe that she gave a damn about Jack. She would have had to have known that she was being tested, and she would have had to have known that turning her gun on Habib would get her killed. I can't believe that she wouldn't have shot Jack, which of course would have turned out to be exactly the right maneuver, since the gun wasn't actually even loaded (not that she would have necessarily even known that). I just don't believe it.

Ah well. I'll move on in the series and hope it's another few seasons before I'm unable to suspend my disbelief again.

-=(Lord Crosis)=-

Password:

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later,
please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):

Password:

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

moonrockreptiles Forum is maintained by moonrockreptiles Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.

Web Design for the 21st Century

Site Designed/Edited/Published by Jason Buck and Stephan Jones- Apple, Mac, Macintosh, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple, any other trademarks used are property of their respective owners - © 2001 Jason Buck and Stephan Jones. All rights reserved. Neither all or part may be reproduced or distributed without prior consent, including this copyright notice. Contact Us.