Loading...Loading...

moonrockreptiles Rules of Conduct

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Just finished the first season of 24... (Spoilers)

Posted By: Lord Crosis (209.112.217.101)
Date: Tuesday, 8 January 2008, at 7:03 a.m.

K, I know, I'm way behind, you guys have probably seen this shit years ago...

I really, really enjoyed the first season of this show, but in the final episode there was some WEAK SAUCE.

First, Nina being the inside operative is unbelievable. She did too many things that countered any agenda other than an ideal CTU's. Second, it is totally and utterly lame that in video they made it look like Nina did nothing to Jack's wife, and then he stumbles upon her dead. We are just left to assume that it's something we didn't see in a show that prides itself on capturing every second of a 24-hour day.

Anyhow, not enough to prevent me from moving on to season 2.

-=(Lord Crosis)=-

Password:

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later,
please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):

Password:

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

moonrockreptiles Forum is maintained by moonrockreptiles Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.

Web Design for the 21st Century

Site Designed/Edited/Published by Jason Buck and Stephan Jones- Apple, Mac, Macintosh, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple, any other trademarks used are property of their respective owners - © 2001 Jason Buck and Stephan Jones. All rights reserved. Neither all or part may be reproduced or distributed without prior consent, including this copyright notice. Contact Us.