Loading...Loading...

moonrockreptiles Rules of Conduct

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Pics from Leopard's MS city launch. hehehe

Posted By: J242 (131.107.0.75)
Date: Friday, 26 October 2007, at 7:02 p.m.

So, in Bellevue, just three miles from MS company campus I just got my copies of Leopard, a new hard shell case for my iPhone and my free T-shirt! After checking out my new iPhone, a buddy of mine bought one right then and there along with his copy of Leopard, some other accessories (Car charger, screen protectors, hard case, extra dock, etc) and we also ran into a good buddy of mine who works over on Office at the Mac Business Unit! Overall, a very sucessful evening! I will have the pics up through flickr as soon as I get home in about 1/2 an hour or so while I'm installing Leopard on my main mini! Woo-Hoo!

Password:

Messages In This Thread

• Pics from Leopard's MS city launch. hehehe
    J242 (131.107.0.75) -- Friday, 26 October 2007, at 7:02 p.m.

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later,
please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):

Password:

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

moonrockreptiles Forum is maintained by moonrockreptiles Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.

Web Design for the 21st Century

Site Designed/Edited/Published by Jason Buck and Stephan Jones- Apple, Mac, Macintosh, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple, any other trademarks used are property of their respective owners - © 2001 Jason Buck and Stephan Jones. All rights reserved. Neither all or part may be reproduced or distributed without prior consent, including this copyright notice. Contact Us.