Loading...Loading...

moonrockreptiles Rules of Conduct

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Apple customer support

Posted By: J242 (76.22.80.189)
Date: Thursday, 18 October 2007, at 8:16 p.m.

Okay, so I just priced out a fairly decent amount of equipment from Apple's site the other day and when I got home tonight I had a new voicemail from an Apple rep asking about the bulk of my potential purchase and wanting to speak to me about saving some money on it. I verified the number (VoIP ROCKS) and it's originating address and all is well and good as it did come from Apple. I am just impressed with the fact that for a measly $9K they would have staff calling to expedite the orders. I was originally planning on buying all of my gear through local shops (with my "friend" discount) however now I am considering ordering from Apple direct. I'm curious what kind of deal they'll be able to offer me.

Living in Seattle but being an Alaskan State resident, sales tax exemption is a MUST! I've already go that lined up through multiple local retailers (as they just want to make the sales) however I'm definitely interested to see what kind of deal they are willing to make.

If anyone else has dealt with Apple direct previously and has any tips for me, they would be most appreciated!

Password:

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later,
please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):

Password:

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

moonrockreptiles Forum is maintained by moonrockreptiles Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.

Web Design for the 21st Century

Site Designed/Edited/Published by Jason Buck and Stephan Jones- Apple, Mac, Macintosh, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple, any other trademarks used are property of their respective owners - © 2001 Jason Buck and Stephan Jones. All rights reserved. Neither all or part may be reproduced or distributed without prior consent, including this copyright notice. Contact Us.