Loading...Loading...

moonrockreptiles Rules of Conduct

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Re: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Posted By: Lord Crosis (209.112.216.7)
Date: Sunday, 16 September 2007, at 6:12 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Zach)

: Oh yeah, i have RE4: Wii Ed. too. Haven't gotten even as far as the lake
: monster yet b/c I don't have a lot of time to play and MP3 is taking all
: that time up. Can't wait to play the separate ways part of RE4 though.
: Once I'm done w/ MP3 I'll get back to it.

Yeah, I would have focused more on MP3, but my GF and I have the same school schedule and so when we decide we've done as much homework as we can possibly do, we play video games together (I play, she watches, which she claims to enjoy :) I always offer, "Well, we have MP3 or RE4," and she rather instantly responds that she'd prefer RE4.

: Coincidentally, my wife loves RE4 (hates horror movies though)

My GF isn't so good with horror movies either, but she really likes RE4... That seems sort of weird to me... I guess it's a testament to how well done a game RE4 is.

: and is bored by MP3.

The only thing I can figure there is that MP3 is fun to play but not to watch...

: I can only take so much playing RE4 with her though b/c she screams real loud when something
: scares her. Then that makes me jump.

Thankfully my GF doesn't scream... But she gets really freaked out at parts. She's really freaked out by the blind guys.

I, on the other hand, only get a little antsy when I hear the breathing of the Regenerators. Those things are freakier than anything I've seen in a horror movie.

-=(Lord Crosis)=-

Password:

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later,
please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):

Password:

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

moonrockreptiles Forum is maintained by moonrockreptiles Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.

Web Design for the 21st Century

Site Designed/Edited/Published by Jason Buck and Stephan Jones- Apple, Mac, Macintosh, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple, any other trademarks used are property of their respective owners - © 2001 Jason Buck and Stephan Jones. All rights reserved. Neither all or part may be reproduced or distributed without prior consent, including this copyright notice. Contact Us.