Loading...Loading...

moonrockreptiles Rules of Conduct

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Umbrella Chronicles actually looks pretty cool too...

Posted By: Lord Crosis (209.112.212.81)
Date: Saturday, 14 April 2007, at 11:07 a.m.

In Response To: Re: I think those Capcom assholes are gonna make me buy RE4 again... (J242)

Yeah, I'll probably pick up Wii RE4 as soon as it comes out. IGN has a first hands on of Umbrella Chronicles. I've been saying ever since playing those Rayman Raving Rabbids level that we need Area 51 for the Wii, and this essentially appears to be that game, except with RE environments and zombies instead of aliens. Not what I was hoping for (A sequel to RE4), but probably still worth buying.

-=(Lord Crosis)=-

Password:

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later,
please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):

Password:

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

moonrockreptiles Forum is maintained by moonrockreptiles Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.

Web Design for the 21st Century

Site Designed/Edited/Published by Jason Buck and Stephan Jones- Apple, Mac, Macintosh, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple, any other trademarks used are property of their respective owners - © 2001 Jason Buck and Stephan Jones. All rights reserved. Neither all or part may be reproduced or distributed without prior consent, including this copyright notice. Contact Us.