Loading...Loading...

moonrockreptiles Rules of Conduct

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Dude, just take advantage of it...

Posted By: J242 (71.231.203.254)
Date: Friday, 5 January 2007, at 3:47 a.m.

In Response To: The thing I dislike most about this is . . . (Zach)

: The market. If it wasn't so F-ing volatile, I would love all the speculation,
: but analysts say that there's an iPhone on the way and if it isn't
: released at MacWorld, the stock is gonna take a big fall (temporarily).
: Apple stock is soooooo affected by rumors and analyst predictions in
: ridiculous. In the long run, it keeps going up though, so I guess I
: shouldn't complain.

Okay, it's OBVIOUS to all (except for the ass-hats on wall street) that before EVERY mac keynote, stock rises on rumors... Allow me to breakdown the smart investor's (And yes, I consider myself one of them, although with little to no buying power) guide to Apple stock.

Step One.) Wait until a the stock has hit a low and you have a pundit of choice declare that Apple's stock is in the gutter (At this point, meaning that it's lower than $80.00)

Step Two.) Wait until it has hit a record low and then makes it's first jump forward (check the rumo-mills to see if the co-incide or this is just a quasi-random event and only buy if it's on speculation) then buy as much as your accounbtant and wife will let you! (Who needs ears anyhoiw, when you're rich you can buy new cybernetic ears!!!)

Step Three.) Wait until the next keynote. I know this may be next to impossible for many of the apple polishers out there who are frothing at their mouths with delirious dreams of "Newton 2.0" and "Safari 3.0 Now with VR thought-based navigation" running through there silly little minds.

Step Four.) Wait until the stock reaches a high and then wait until it's 3rd consecutive drop and then sell that shit like it was the image of the virgin mary burned into your toast! (Bonus points for selling it off to a "Conservative" trading company!)

Fini, nuff siad, end o' lesson class... ;)

Password:

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later,
please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):

Password:

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

moonrockreptiles Forum is maintained by moonrockreptiles Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.

Web Design for the 21st Century

Site Designed/Edited/Published by Jason Buck and Stephan Jones- Apple, Mac, Macintosh, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple, any other trademarks used are property of their respective owners - © 2001 Jason Buck and Stephan Jones. All rights reserved. Neither all or part may be reproduced or distributed without prior consent, including this copyright notice. Contact Us.