Loading...Loading...

moonrockreptiles Rules of Conduct

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Thanks man!

Posted By: J242 (131.107.0.75)
Date: Monday, 2 October 2006, at 2:24 p.m.

In Response To: Happy Birthday J242! (Lord Crosis)

: Got big birthday plans?

Spent the weekend out @ Deception Pass with Gabrielle and a couple of friends. Got insanely loaded but it was nice to get out of the city for a couple of days. Beautiful area out on Whidbey Island.

: Hope all is well...

It's doing alright man, just trying to finish my last few days on my contract here @ MS. After the contract extension I've been going nuts with being cooped up all day every day working on beta builds. Ick. But seriously looking forward to the 100 day break. Also, Google has secured some MAJOR office space out here and are looking for testers and devs with cross platform experience plus with my recent IT+ project management certs that boosts me up the list a bit. Hoping to get an interview in the next month or so and working towards it but I still have a pretty full schedule ahead of me for a variety of non-profit based multimedia projects. Hey, when are you guys going to be able to come down for a visit again? I'm trying to get a couple of things resolved because we have our eye on buying a home here in the next year so we'll have plenty more space than the last time you visited. ;)

Well LC, hope all is well with you as well and I 'spose I'll talk to you more later! :)

Password:

Messages In This Thread

• Happy Birthday J242!
    Lord Crosis (209.193.10.60) -- Wednesday, 27 September 2006, at 8:11 a.m.
    • Thanks man!
      J242 (131.107.0.75) -- Monday, 2 October 2006, at 2:24 p.m.

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If you'd like to include an image (picture) with your message,
please provide the URL address of the image file:

Optional Image URL:

If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later,
please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):

Password:

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

moonrockreptiles Forum is maintained by moonrockreptiles Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.

Web Design for the 21st Century

Site Designed/Edited/Published by Jason Buck and Stephan Jones- Apple, Mac, Macintosh, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple, any other trademarks used are property of their respective owners - © 2001 Jason Buck and Stephan Jones. All rights reserved. Neither all or part may be reproduced or distributed without prior consent, including this copyright notice. Contact Us.